02 March 2014

Flash Mobs, Revisted

On a dreary day, I decided to watch Flash Mob on the Copenhagen Metro to cheer myself. I realized that just as  Chaiyya, Chaiyya has ruined trains for me (can't see one without desiring to dance on their tops), the Copenhagen Metro Flash mob has ruined metros for me, as I expect to be serenaded by an orchestra when I ride one.

Despite this turn of events, I am still as much a fan of flash mobs as ever, and have managed to find some new ones (and some old) which can brighten any day. My only complaint is that in these flash mobs, there are too much time spent on filming the observers rather than the performers. 


1st Latvian Flash Mob FOLK Dance [Bite dāvana Rīgai] in Riga, August 20, 2009
It would have been fun to have been a participant in this...


Flash Mob - Ode an die Freude ( Ode to Joy ) Beethoven Symphony No.9 
One of my favorites...

"The Worst Test" - an engineering flash mob
Uh-oh..


Flashmob oficina paro (Carne Cruda 2.0) 
What a way to brighten an office...

Central Park Swing Flash Mob 7.24.2011
This would have been fun to be a part of...


Miami City Ballet 'Random Act of Culture' at Wynwood Walls
Beautiful... 

Opera Company of Philadelphia Geno's Steaks Random Act of Culture - April 28, 2012 
Fun...



Random Act of Culture - "Habanera" in Macon, GA
This would have been fun to witness... 

Flashmob Opera - Festival La Perla - AIDA 2013
Beautiful how it unfolds...


 

Random Act of Culture - Macy's Aventura in Miami 
Beautiful...


No comments: